google.com, pub-5110661276948854, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Thursday, January 4, 2024

HISTORY TO EDA CHAPTER TWO

 

Hello 💝 We are here with the sixth episode from Eda 🍀🎉

Tomorrow Eda's cast will be shorter 🙏🎉 She spent her days more actively than me with this long cast. She is going through the process with great motivation and incredible support thanks to her family, friends and boyfriend 🙏🎊

Let's see what Eda told us in this episode.





During the period when I could not get up and sleep all the time, there were a few things that were always with me. These are basic things like lipbalm, hand cream, deodorant face cream, etc. My mother also helped me wash my hair. Someone who has to lie down for a certain period of time may not be able to keep himself fit all the time.



I think this is very normal. We cannot move in the first place. This even affects people psychologically. When a problem occurs, people are more prone to think about the bad. My advice is to know that this process is temporary and that one day they will regain their former health. "I think the biggest exercise we can do while lying down is to feel our muscles in the cast, to tighten our legs as much as the cast allows, to move our fingers, and I also have resistance bands, which are very useful for our healthy legs and arms."