google.com, pub-5110661276948854, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

History to EDA Chapter One

Hello, today we are starting a brand new and very positive and inspiring series from Eda ❤️🎆 I think she is one of the most positive, strongest and most inspiring people I have met 

Chapter-1: “Hello, I'm Eda. I am a volleyball player. We went to Trabzon for a club match on a Sunday. I slept a little late and wasn't feeling very energetic. The opponent against us was strong and he was also under stress. While reaching the block in the first set of the match, I stepped on my friend's foot and heard a loud breaking sound.






My teammates also heard the sound. Unfortunately, at that moment I saw that the shape of my leg had changed, and at that moment I felt warmth and numbness in my leg. There was no pain yet. Of course it was my leg that was broken. Medical teams took me to the hospital. My leg was x-rayed at the hospital. My tibia and fibula bones are broken. This was the first time something like this had happened to me in my life and I honestly didn't know what to do. Due to edema in my leg, a long splint was made from my toes to my hip. I spent that night at my teacher's house in Ordu, 3 hours away. 

 My teammates, family, girlfriend and friends did not leave me alone even there. I was at the beginning of a difficult and unknown process. The source of the smile you see in the photos is the people around me. I am very lucky to be able to laugh despite my huge cast and serious fractures. I'm glad they exist, I'm glad they're in my life. I will explain the rest of the process in Part-2. Stay with love, don't be hopeless :)”.